Seven Effective Leadership Aspects - Part 3
Good morning! Here is the next of the Seven Effective Leadership Aspects.
Culture is defined as the set of expectations, behaviors and attributes that combine to create a unique organizational character. Exceptional organizations and leaders have set behaviors - “ways” of doing things and communicating – they are consistent over time. While technology and market cycles may change, exceptional organizations and leaders don’t change what they believe in or how they behave as they grow their business.
There are 7 key cultural aspects to effective leadership. We will explore one each week for the next seven weeks.
- Know what you want to achieve.
- Know who you are and what you believe in.
- Know how you want to be viewed from within and outside your organization.
- Be open with your organization.
- Share results, successes and failures
- Learning should be shared throughout the organization.
- Establish methods for allowing questions from within.
- The best communication is too much communication.
- Communication must be two-way.
- Opportunities for communication must be both vertical and horizontal.
Have a great week!
Leave a Reply